Well I made it! The big 3-0. I used to think that was so old. Crazy how that changes. I had an absolutely great weekend. I was surrounded by the things and the people that I love. Even though my birthday is on the 21st, we actually started celebrating on Friday the 20th. I worked for half a day on Friday. At the shop Heather brought me a cute little cake in a jar and sang happy birthday to me with one of my clients. Then at home I had dinner with my boys and after I got my birthday present from Hayden and Agassiz and had cake. Desi spoiled me as usual. He bought me an amazing new Rocky Mountain Solo Road bike. My birthday present from the kids was an awesome card with my itinerary for the next day. So my 30th birthday itinerary was this. 8:00am Breakfast with Des and Hayden at Whitespot. 9:30 Horse back riding with my friend Linda and her friend Rose for 2 hours. 2:15 Appointment at the spa for a full 1 hour body massage and a steam. 5:00 Champagne toast at our house with my parents and sister and brother in law. 7:30 Dinner at Milestones with our friends and then continuing party at our house after. Then this morning my mom made all of us breakfast at their house. What a great weekend! Well so far 30 has started off on a great note I can't wait to see what the next 10 years bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment